Transport ministers have appointed a panel of experts with expertise in productivity and experience across the transport sector to guide the review.
The expert panel will be chaired by Peter Harris, the recent chairman of the Productivity Commission.
The expert panel comprises:
- Sharon Middleton AM – Director, Whiteline Transport and President, South Australian Road Transport Association
- Andrew Ethell – Executive Director, Amalgam Strategic and Board Member, Infrastructure Australia
- Gary Mahon – Chief Executive Officer, Queensland Trucking Association
- Gary Liddle – Enterprise Professor of Transport, Melbourne University and Senior Strategic Adviser, Transport, Jacobs
- Louise Bilato – Executive Officer, NT Road Transport Association